Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas Block Swap




I have signed up to make some quilt blocks and exchange them with people across the US...and even some are going to other countries, in return I will be getting a block from them, everyone is doing the same patterns, the 'scrappy hedgerow block' and they are all to be done with christmas colors or fabrics, so at the end we will have different blocks that we can make our own scrappy christmas quilt. It has been fun preparing to make my blocks, the pictures of unfinished blocks, those are mine. The picture of the two finished blocks and the 'stuff' was the first one I received. When I checked the mail today I had a little package I quickly came home and opened it, it was from Lynda in Maine, and not only had she sent me the two quilt blocks but she had also included a postcard , key chain and pin from Maine along with a card and a fat quarter of Christmas material! What a fun surprise, I cant wait to get more and get mine sent off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...just write anything!