Sunday, November 8, 2009

quilting and crafts





Hers is this weeks crafty projects. I made a little onsie and shoes for my little neice Jocelyn and the long strips of fabric are for a quilt I am making for Joelys room. And the final two pictures are some of the blocks I have made in a quilting class my mom and I are taking on Wednesday nights, I have to admit last night was very tough to make it through since I still have this yucky flu lingering on. I love the log cabin block and can't wait to sew some more of those, I thought I would hate those blocks because of all the ironing (I hate ironing) but they turned out to be the cutest and funnest to make. I have a lot of sewing to do this week because we are completing the quilt for our class next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy...just write anything!