Friday, September 17, 2010

Do you ever feel like then just seems to be too much to do? That kind of seems to be my motto. In fact here is what I did with in the last week. It started out in SLC taking the kids on a little vacation and a quick stop by Lagoon.....both girls got sick in SLC and couldn't go to Lagoon....next day I got sick. Decided as long as I'm out of town and sick I may as well start reading The Hunger Games....completely addicted to book. Drive home with my 4 kids, Joel stays in SLC to work (bummer).


Get back home, finish reading The Hunger Games, decide I MUST read book 2 Catching Fire. Read it. Must now read Book 3 Mockingjay. Trying to decide why I haven't read this series earlier, also wondering why I chose to read them all right now, because this week is crazy busy.

Monday: Night I drove home from SLC, got home 11:30 pm. Stayed up till 2:30 to finish Hunger Games


Tuesday: Read Catching Fire, seriously wishing I had more restraint when it comes to books, because I'm in charge of a Relief Society Enrichment night, and we will be doing a Project Runway (way too much fun...pictures later). Im at the church from 4:30-10:30 for Relief Society.


Wednesday: Make Johnny Appleseed costume for Kyler to be in a Parade this weekend.


Thursday: Make Daniel Boone costume for Taran to be in parade also. Get Mokingjay...Read it too.


Friday: Make Parlee a coat for Rodeo- family reunion this weekend too, decide after coat is done, that its WAY to hot in Southern Utah for a coat....Make Parlee a dress, diaper cover and hairbow for Rodeo.


Oh yeah and today is the Parade. Joel will be home tonight, so I do need to clean my house (cruddy!).


Besides this I also went to another wards Relief Society and learned how to make some cool headbands. Made a cupcake holder, worked on a big Stampin' Up get together for next week that I help with every year. Had Kyler start Pre-school. Made sure other 2 kids went to school, did home-work etc. Wondered why Parlee stopped taking her 2nd nap of the day. Wished my husband didn't always work out of town.


So, it seems that I slack on keeping up with this blog....I'm guessing you can see why ;-) However I'm hoping to actually blog about some of the things I've done, and maybe even some of the things I did this summer...I was girls camp director for our ward, so there were tons of fun projects done for girls camp. Last week I also started a kids sewing group at my house. Too much to do!!! But hopefully next week I'll start adding some of these projects onto here! Yipee!


Take Care.


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you made a post! And you have convinced me to find those books and read them!!! I'm adding them onto the library list tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Story of my life girl! I need to learn to say no. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy...just write anything!